After the objects are mapped and you have tested individual records for each object that is being integrated run an initial sync to load your baseline data between QuickBooks Online and Salesforce.
The order that data is imported from QuickBooks to Salesforce (or vice versa) matters. If the order that data is synced isn’t properly planned and executed the integration will produce a number of errors that will need to be resolved. For example, before payments can be loaded in Salesforce the related invoices need to be loaded. But, before invoices can be loaded the related customers need to be present. In this case the optimal order for the initial sync from QuickBooks to Salesforce is Items, Customers, then Invoices, and finally, Payments.
Run Your Initial Sync from QuickBooks
- Navigate to the Accord Admin tab in Accord Sync app. Click on the Sync tab and select the Sync Options From QuickBooks to Salesforce.
- Select the QuickBooks Objects that will be synced to Salesforce from the available objects and click the right arrow to add them to the selected objects.
- Reorder the selected objects using the up and down arrows so that data will be logically loaded to Salesforce.
For example, Customers must be synced in Salesforce before Invoices can be synced and associated to the proper Accounts in the system.
- Click the Sync Now button.
- After completing the initial sync review the error and succes log. Click the Accord Log Viewer tab in the system, review any errors that occurred during the sync, resolve the errors and re-sync your data.
You may also reference the Accord Sync Error Management documentation for common errors.
For Real-time Integration: Setup Real-Time Integration from Salesforce to QuickBooks
For Batch Integration: Schedule Batch Integration(s)